1. In June 2000, Shanghai Nanya Copper Clad Laminate Co., Ltd. was established with registered capital of 2.1 million US dollars.
2. In July 2000, the company laid a foundation for the construction of first plant.
3. In February 2003, the company increased its capital: registered capital increased from $2.1 million to $8.5 million;
4. In April 2004, the company laid a foundation for the construction of second plant.
5. In December 2006, the company increased its capital: registered capital increased from $8.5 million to $20 million;
6. In September 2009, the company laid the foundation for the construction of third plant.
7. In December 2011, the company acquired Hubei Zhongke Copper Foil Technology Co., Ltd. and established Hubei Copper Foil Branch. The
registered capital was changed to 23.661 million US dollars.
8. In August 2012, the company changed to a domestic-funded enterprise.
9. In March 2014, the company separated all the assets of the former Hubei Copper Foil Branch and changed its registered capital to 1520.495
10. In November 2014, the registered capital of the company increased to 17,204.95 million yuan.
11. In October 2016, the second line of the third plant of the company was put into trial production, and its business income was RMB 980
million in that year.
12. In August 2017, the company completed the joint-stock reform, renamed "Nanya New Material Technology Co., Ltd."
13. In September 2017, the company set up Jiangxi subsidiary that is Nanya New Material Technology (Jiangxi) Co., Ltd.
14. In September 2017, the third line of the company was put into trial production, and its operating income in that year was RMB 1.64
15. In December 2018, facing the complex market environment, the company achieved steady growth and sustained performance development.